- In the Fast Lane with Michael McDowell
- Track Talk: Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Crunching The Numbers: 2017 Food City 500
- Track Talk: O’Reilly Auto Parts 500 at Texas
- Crunching The Numbers: 2017 O’Reilly Auto Parts 500
- Track Talk: STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway
- Track Talk: Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway
- Dropping the Hammer with Elliott Sadler
- Kyle Larson Knocking on the Door for Wins
- Track Talk: Camping World 500
About The Podium Finish
What is The Podium Finish?
Since 2010, The Podium Finish (TPF) has been a one-stop hub for feature stories, interviews, and analysis about the sport of NASCAR. TPF is “The Inside Line to Motorsports” as it emphasizes on the happenings and playmakers of stock car racing through interactions with the trendsetters and prolific icons who are the weekend warriors going over the wall or strapped inside their steel chariot for a 500-mile battle.
Our vision is to be an alternative information source with aspiring writers and racing fans with a passion for NASCAR racing, be it the Sprint Cup Series, XFINITY Series, or the Camping World Truck Series. Whether it’s writing an original article that reflects on a rules change implemented during the season or an interview with an aspiring racer or the athletic member of a pit crew, TPF strives to tell their stories by bringing the subject to our audience.
TPF was established by aspiring motorsports journalist Rob Tiongson originally as an outlet of original compositions about the world of NASCAR following a two and a half year tenure as a NASCAR Featured Columnist with Bleacher Report. From 2010 through ’14, TPF was complimented by a bi-weekly podcast that discussed about the latest happenings in NASCAR to roundtable discussions about the trending topics impacting the participants and fans.
Today, TPF has grown from a one man operation to a team of eight writers and a photographer who only strive to be the original and fresh media outlet that sheds a new perspective with the racers, personalities, and venues of NASCAR racing.